Monday, October 22, 2012

THIRTY

A couple weekends ago we went to Memphis for my sister's surprise thirtieth birthday party. My brother-in-law got the ball rolling and my mom and I helped with the planning and decorations. It turned out perfectly. I think Heather felt very loved by all the friends and family that showed up. It was such a great night!


I was in charge of the decorations which was a perfect excuse to practice with my Cricut. (Man, I love that machine!) I made quite a few banners as well as a couple candy labels. They were super simple, but really worked great for the party. My mom handled all the fabulous food and was the gracious host for the evening. 

Here are some photos of the party decorations:














It's hard to believe my sister is now 30, but it's also hard to believe that I'm a mother and my little sister in a college graduate. Wow, time flies.

Until next time...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment