Sunday, September 25, 2011

Jungle Baby Shower


This weekend I celebrated the upcoming baby boy, Jamey Myers at an adorable, jungle-themed baby shower. My friend Trish hosted and did most of the decor, but I assisted by making a banner for the baby to be. The cute handmade favor box below was the jumping off point for my banner.

Here are a few pictures of the shower. Don't you just love the receiving blanket diaper cake? So sweet!




And here's a closer look at the banner I made before I brought it over to the shower. I just love the animal stickers I found at Michael's. Got to love the scrapbook section!





I have plenty of showers coming up in my future since I'm still surrounded by pregnant people so I'm sure I'll have a few more banners to show soon.

Until next time...
Photobucket

1 comment: