Sunday, January 8, 2012

Our Gender Reveal Party!

To find out the gender of our little one, we decided to host a "Gender Reveal Party" on New Years Eve. We had a complete blast and it was a wonderful way to find out. We were surrounded with friends and family and I couldn't have asked for a better moment. 

Here's the invitation we sent out:
Everyone that arrived was required to mark their vote on our "Cast Your Vote" board. Then we grouped everyone together for a photo based on their vote. Once all the votes were in, we passed out the cake balls that my dear friend Lauren made for us to all the guests and ourselves. Once we took a bite, we would all either see blue or pink cake to let us know the answer.

We have quite a few pictures from the party as well as a video of the reveal moment so I won't delay any further. Check it out...

























































We are so incredibly excited to know that we will be welcoming a little boy in May! We are naming him Neil Fisher and he will go by Fisher. (Neil is a special name to us...it is my grandfather's name and also the name of my parent's son who died of SIDS before I was born. I'm really proud to be passing it along.) 

I cannot wait to meet our little man! As you can see by the photos, there are plenty of people ready to love on him once he arrives. 

Here's a video of the cake ball reveal moment courtesy of my little sister. (Warning: It moves a bit fast around the room...please don't get sick.)




Until next time...
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I don't have good videotaping skills. :( I tried though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay. I'm so glad Kelsey caught the reveal response, didn't think my photos did it justice! :) Fab party sis, we expect nothing less when Mrs. Brenton Kee has something to do with the decor!

    ReplyDelete