Monday, January 9, 2012

Preggers Update: 21 Weeks

I'm officially past the half way mark in our pregnancy and I now know that there is a little man in there! Crazy. 

I've been feeling good lately, just a little heartburn popping up here and there and some sore feet. Overall, I'm enjoying the "honeymoon phase" known as the second trimester. 

I started feeling Fisher move for the first time (for sure) on New Years Day and he's been wiggling around ever since. (He's kicking me as we speak...does he know I'm writing about him?) It's been a great experience. The first movements definitely felt more like a fish flopping around in there rather than a butterfly fluttering like many women say. Weird, but fun. We're now just waiting for the moment when Brent can feel him too. Hopefully it will be any day now since the kicks are getting stronger and stronger. 

Well here's my size update: So far I've gained 10 pounds and I'm not looking forward to how many more are coming, but my little guy is healthy and that's what matters so bring on the weight!


This week our baby weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long - the length of a carrot. A growing boy, indeed.


Until next time...

Photobucket

1 comment: