Thursday, June 7, 2012

I Love Me Some DIY Accessories

If you start cruising Pinterest for DIY jewelry ideas, you'll be overwhelmed by the results. There are some seriously creative people rocking out some super inexpensive, fun and beautiful homemade accessories. Lucky for us, they not only show off their skills, but they also tell us how to do it too! Nice.

Here are some of my favorite do-it-yourself items:

Bird's Nest Necklaces
Paperclip Earrings 
Pinned Image
Wooden Necklace
Multi-Strand Scarf
Renewed Upon a Dream: Color Block Hex Nut & Thread Necklace
Hex Nut & Thread Necklace
Love these DIY bracelets
Macrame Bracelets
Pretty impressive, right? One of these days I'm going to tackle one of these projects. I can always use some extra flare in my style.

Anything on your craft list?

Until next time...
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I pretty much want to make every single one of those. If only I had the time.. so sad.

    ReplyDelete