Saturday, August 18, 2012

Momma's New Toy

My awesome hubby hooked me up with an AMAZING birthday gift and he gave it to me early! Even better, right? We are really bad about waiting til the actual day to give each other birthday gifts which probably has something to do with the fact that I'm constantly asking for clues to what the gift might be. (I'm basically a small child when it comes to gifts...so impatient.)

Alright, hold your breath because here it is:


Isn't she beautiful? For those of you who don't know, this is the machine of all craft machines. It's like a printer, but it cuts things out of the paper rather than printing on it. It can tackle cardstock, vinyl, poster board, basically everything a happy little crafter might want to use. I'm thrilled!

Be prepared for all sorts of crafty projects in the near future. Woop, Woop!

Until next time...

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yay! This is great and no doubt you'll be crafting it up in NO TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did good! And he didn't mess up the surprise this time! Can't wait to see what all crafty things you have in mind.

    ReplyDelete