Can you believe we are only two months away from the one year mark!?!? Insane.
Here's what has been going on with our little man this month:
- He is eating more and more food. He loves banana, mandarin oranges and the newly discovered pancakes!
- He's practicing his walking! He uses his walker, cruises along the furniture and will finally walk with us holding his hands. He just needs one of us in front of him for motivation. :)
- He seems to be needing less sleep during the day which is making life a bit more confusing (and tiring) for me these days, but I'm sure we'll figure out the new routine soon.
- He LOVES his books. He will sit and play with a pile of books in his room forever. It's so cute.
- He is now completely obsessed with crawling under and over anything and everything. I think he's is going to be an adventurous little boy.
- He loves the dogs and wants to spend as much time with Maeby as possible.
- Fisher is a very social baby boy. We enjoy story time on Monday mornings, nursery on Tuesday mornings during mom's group and now he stays up to play during our Tuesday evening couples group. He absolutely LOVES hanging out with the babysitters and his friends.
- Fisher got to swing at the park for the first time this month and he had a blast. I think it will be a regular activity once the warm weather sticks around.
- He is starting to jabber more and more, even on his own.
Overall he has been a blast to have around. I love this age so much. He is exploring the entire house, crawling everywhere and playing well on his own. His giggles are by far our favorite.
There are tons of more pictures (and videos) on Facebook from the past month if you need more, but these are some of my favorites. Such a goofy kid.
Until next time...