- HE IS WALKING!!! We had our first steps (about 5) and then he was completely uninterested for a week or so, but now he's all over it. We still need to help him get going, but he balances well while standing and will take quite a few steps solo. It is so much fun!
- He is a PIG! He seriously loves all food especially blueberry pancakes. (And now has a love for cake too!)
- He has 8 teeth: 4 on top, 4 on bottom.
- He still loves being outside. He enjoys stroller rides, visits to the park, the zoo and now loves his wagon and truck he got for his birthday.
- We visited the Nashville Zoo again this month and he liked the giraffes, the red lemurs and he still loves the flamingos.
- He loves his daddy's desk chair. Brent will sit him in it and spin him around. He thinks it is so fun!
- We finally upgraded to the next size car seat and he seems much more comfy.
- He talking a TON! This kid is going to be a chatty boy for sure. He's mastered
"what a dog says" and will give a little bark. So stinking cute!!! He also knows that a cow "moos".
- He's figured out how to climb up into his glider all on his own. He was so proud of himself.
This month included our first Mother's Day, his first (and second) taste of cake, his first haircut and his First Birthday Party. It was an awesome month! I'll share birthday party photos in another post, but here are some shots from the past month.
|Our first Mother's Day together.|
|Right after his first steps! I cried like a baby!!!|
|He is all about rocking a hat. I can't believe that he leaves them on his head.|
|Momma C's birthday lunch.|
|Before his first haircut|
|Blueberry pancakes at the Phunky Griddle for his birthday.|
|First time using crayons on his daddy-son birthday breakfast (on Saturday).|
And here are some shots from his official one year photo session:
Stay tuned for birthday party photos. (We have tons!!!)
Until next time...