Saturday, October 25, 2014

Emmy: Two Months Old

Emmy is two months old! Well, she's been two months old for a couple weeks now, but I'm just now getting the chance to update you all. I don't know if you're aware, but life is a little busy with two kids.




Emmy's personality is really starting to appear which is so much fun. She gives us lots of smiles, loves to look around and coos at us more and more. She really seems to love her brother. He gets smiles from her all the time. It melts my heart every single time. 

This month Emmy...
  • was dedicated at our church. Her life verse is Ephesians 3:16-17. "I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong."
  • was left with babysitters for the first time.
  • had her first bottle.
  • started joining me at Mommy Fit Camp for outdoor "mommy-and-me" exercise. (She's a great supporter.)
  • made her first trip to Memphis.
  • went on her first zoo trip at the Memphis Zoo (where she basically slept the entire time.)
  • went to her first pumpkin patch/farm (where she basically slept the entire time.)









Man, I adore our little family. What a wonderful addition Emmy has been!

Until next time...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment