I've come to terms with the fact that I am completely incapable of posting Emmy's monthly updates on time, but at least I'm posting, right?
My sweet girl is 3 months and 2 weeks old now. (The photos are from when she was right at 3 months.) Here's her sweet smiling face:
She is smiling a ton and even gives us some giggles every now and then. She seriously loves her brother. She loves watching him and really lights us when he talks or sings to her. It's the best. This is what Emmy has been up to this month:
- We went to the Ghouls at Grassmere with friends. She dressed as Cinderella and Fisher was Buzz Lightyear.
- Emmy, Fisher and I went to Cheekwood's trick-or-treating together. Fisher was Buzz again and Emmy was a pumpkin. Precious.
- On Halloween, she went Trick-or-Treating for the first time as the most adorable turtle you've ever seen.
- She got to meet our wonderful friends, the Behms for the first time this month! We went to Gentry Farms and had a blast (even if she slept most of the time.)
- She continued to go to Mommy Fit Camp with me on Mondays and Wednesdays as well as Mom's bible study on Thursday mornings. She does great at both.
- She and I went to sit in The Ellen Show's red chairs in Nashville to try to win tickets to the show. We didn't win, but it was a fun little mommy-daughter adventure.
- She loves tummy time! She seems really happy looking around while laying on her belly, but of course gets tired after a bit.
- She's rolled from her belly to her back a few times. (Although, that really may have happened sometime in the past couple weeks...after she turned 3 months.)
So far she's still waking up once a night to nurse, but goes right back to sleep with no trouble. The only sleep trouble we have with her is putting her down at the beginning of the night. A lot of the time we end up putting her in the pack-n-play to fall asleep so she doesn't disturb Fisher. She tends to fight going to sleep at the beginning.
Her are a few more photos from this month:
Until next time...