Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Preggers Update!

I have now reached 15 weeks in my pregnancy.

At my last appointment I had officially gained only one pound during my first trimester. I have quite a bit to go, but it feels like I'm starting to catch up. Our next appointment is the BIG one. On December 30th, we have our sex-revealing ultrasound. Woop, woop!



Overall, I'm feeling pretty darn good and things seem to be progressing well. 

Now I need to show off my adorable furbabies. We had a mini photo shoot at the house to try and snag a good shot of Mak and Maeby for our family Christmas cards. (They may not be so much of a focus on next year's card. Someone new might be stealing their lime light.) Look how cute they are...







Don't you just love them?

Until next time...
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. You're looking great sis!
    Great idea about focusing on the furbabies this season! They are adorable indeed. cute photos! What is Maeby wearing!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its her Christmas coat. It has a hood and a Christmas tree on the back. She hates it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you lose a Big Brother challenge and are now forced to wear a uni-tard? If so, is the Hubby relegated to slop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha ha ha ha to my hubby's comment.
    It sure does look like a uni-tard but it definitely shows off the baby bump well.

    ReplyDelete