Friday, December 2, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Nurseries

Here's a few of my favorite nursery designs. Some I'll be stealing ideas from, others I just love to love. What do you guys think?

source
A barn door? Yeah, to die for.
Pinned Image
source
Love the neutral color with the pop of orange. And who doesn't love stripes?
Pinned Image
source
Love the bold chair and wall mural, but I really dig the light fixture.
Pinned Image
source
What adult wouldn't want to hang out in this nursery?
Pinned Image
source
This room is just oh, so sweet.
Pinned Image
source
My favorite. Amazing.
So there's a few rooms I'm digging. There are many, many more, but at least you got a taste.


I can't wait to tackle our nursery. I've seen that last nursery before, but I didn't realize until now that I painted our room a very similar color and totally bought that rug too. I guess that one is the true inspiration. I'll keep you posted as we continue our efforts.

Until next time...
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I can definitely see you re-creating a version of the last nursery you showed.

    ReplyDelete