On this previous post, I showed some "in progress" work of our mini kitchen update. Well, we finally completed (for now) the changes thanks to Brent's mad spray painting skills. Here's a look at the "new" kitchen. (Keep in mind we plan to do a full renovation one day, but it needs to be cute and functional along the way and I think we've accomplished that.)
Here are a couple"before" pictures to remind you of how it all started out...
- We started with the white kitchen table.
- We spray painted our old wooden chairs in a bright color to spice things up.
- We added new storage under the floating upper cabinets.
- We updated and moved the pendant light fixture.
- We painted the trim white and painted the walls a fresh blue.
- We added the floating shelves and chalkboard to the wall above the table to help make the upper cabinets look a little less strange.
Much happier, don't you agree?
Until next time...