Monday, March 26, 2012

Preggers Update: 32 Weeks

It's Week 32! My little sis passed through this weekend so we got a few shots of her with me and the belly. I think she's still a little surprised at the fact that there is a "human growing in my belly."




Here's our weekly update according to babycenter.com: By now, our baby weighs 3.75 pounds and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in my uterus. I'm gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to Fisher. In fact, he'll gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb. He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). His skin is becoming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for birth. 

This week we begin our Childbirth Education classes. We will have a class every Tuesday now until the end of April. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm hoping it will help us feel a little more prepared for our new adventure.

Alright, two months to go.

Until next time...

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Remember, BREATHE! It will still hurt like crazy, but you'll have something else to focus on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, most of my advice has come from a man. not really sure how i feel about that.

    ReplyDelete