Monday, March 19, 2012

Preggers Update: 31 Weeks

We had another doctor's appointment on Friday to check on me and baby Fisher. We are both doing great and he is right on track as far as his growth. Over the next 9 weeks my little man will DOUBLE his weight...oh, yay. He has already caused me to gain 22 pounds and I'll be gaining (at least) another pound per week until he arrives. Every woman's dream, right?



Week 31 has brought on chronic back pain and miserable attempts at sleeping through the night. If I don't need to pee, then Fisher is moving around like crazy. If all is calm, then my back is killing me. If my back is fine, then I have horrible acid reflux. If my throat isn't on fire, then I'm sweating to death...Getting the idea?

Week 31 makes me realize pregnancy is lame. (But it's still pretty awesome. You know, I think I have a love/hate relationship with my pregnancy experience.)

Until next time...
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. See! I wasn't just being a big fat complainer when you all were here! Haha! Week 39 really sucks! Pregnancy is the ugliest, lamest, most beautiful miracle ever right?!? Good luck for the next 9 weeks!

    ReplyDelete