Sunday, April 22, 2012

Busy, Busy Weekend in Memphis

I just had a wonderfully busy weekend in Memphis! We arrived around eight o'clock on Friday night and had dinner with my parents and little sister. Then Saturday morning I went to get a manicure and pedicure (they know how to treat a pregnant lady) with my sisters and mom. It was a great bonding/pampering time for us all. 

The real reason we came in town was for a family shower on Saturday afternoon which my two sisters, Heather and Kelsey, hosted at Cafe Eclectic in Memphis. It was fabulous! We had delicious desserts and tasty drinks for us to enjoy and the ladies spoiled me with gifts. Check out all the fun...







































And here I am with the lovely hostesses...



Now after the amazing shower we still had more to do. We stopped by a local art festival for a bit and then headed back to the parents house to prep for the second party of the day. Heather hosted a Girl's Night-Out/Thirty-One Party on Saturday night. We had about ten girls or so come hangout and shop. It was really successful for me and I think everyone enjoyed themselves. Needless to say, I was pooped after it all ended. I'm typically a 9:30-10:00 pm bedtime lady these days and I was up til midnight. Geez.

But the weekend still wasn't over for us. Brent and I got up early this morning to have a maternity photo session with Katie Dunlap. We had fun and I think we'll have a ton of great pictures to choose from. I'll let you know when they are available for viewing on her website. I'm excited!

We finally made it back home today around 5pm and I immediately got started on some laundry and cleaning up of the nursery and putting away the new gift items. So, although I napped most of the drive home to Nashville, I'm once again pooped. So it's off to bed for me...

Until next time...
Photobucket

1 comment: