We are running out of time to prep the nursery and yes, there are things still to do. Here's what we've got so far:
Until next time...
So, what's left? Here's the rundown:
- Artwork needs to be hung up on the wall above the crib. (Notice the frames in the crib? Yeah, those don't belong there.)
- I need to finish wrapping this beast in yarn to hang above the crib as well...
- Brent needs to finish painting the closet door (which is currently in progress) and the interior of the closet.
- I need to make the crib skirt.
- The armoire needs new handles attached (and new holes drilled) to the drawers.
- I need to hang a wall basket/book holder thing next to the cow painting.
I think that covers it. Honestly, it isn't too bad. If Fisher decided to arrive sooner than expected, we would still have a completely functional nursery. Although, I must admit that I'm ready for it to be finished. Hopefully it will be in the next week or so. We shall see...