Sunday, April 15, 2012

Nursery Update

We are running out of time to prep the nursery and yes, there are things still to do. Here's what we've got so far:






















So, what's left? Here's the rundown:
  • Artwork needs to be hung up on the wall above the crib. (Notice the frames in the crib? Yeah, those don't belong there.) 
  • I need to finish wrapping this beast in yarn to hang above the crib as well...
  • Brent needs to finish painting the closet door (which is currently in progress) and the interior of the closet.
  • I need to make the crib skirt.
  • The armoire needs new handles attached (and new holes drilled) to the drawers.
  • I need to hang a wall basket/book holder thing next to the cow painting. 
I think that covers it. Honestly, it isn't too bad. If Fisher decided to arrive sooner than expected, we would still have a completely functional nursery. Although, I must admit that I'm ready for it to be finished. Hopefully it will be in the next week or so. We shall see...

Until next time...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment