It's hard to believe it, but Fisher is now 2 months old and changing everyday. He is such a blessing!
- He is still eating like a champ. He can drink 5 ounces of milk in a feeding...bottle feeding of course.
- He has outgrown more of his clothes...the newborn outfits are no more.
- He is now in size 1-2 diapers. Growing boy!
- He is doing a great job of focusing on and following objects. He likes his animal picture book, his "If I were a cow" book and his crazy red, stuffed elephant.
- He is getting stronger and doing a good job of lifting his head during tummy-time and while being held upright.
- He is really discovering his vocal cords. He likes to say "goo" and he likes to giggle.
- He LOVES having his legs wiggled and moved around while laying down. It can seriously turn that kid's frown upside-down.
- He much more aware of his hands these days. He's got a great little grip.
- He LOVES his paci. He usually wants it when starts getting sleepy.
- He had his first time away from mommy and daddy at 8 weeks. His Gran watched him while we went to a movie and grabbed some coffee.
- He is still holding on to his hair.
- He is still sleeping pretty well at night. He's still feeding once or twice during the night.
- We are on a good routine of eating, playing & napping during the day. Our mornings being between 7:15am - 7:45am.
Here are some pictures from the past month: