This month's activities consisted of:
- Fisher attended his first wedding (and took his first long car trip) and looked like a stud. Our friends, Lauren and Dwayne, got married in Chicago.
- He had his first and second visit to a zoo. The first was the Chicago Zoo and the second was in Nashville. He doesn't notice the animals, but he seems to enjoy people watching.
- Fisher was also dedicated this month on Septmeber 30th. His life verse is:"For we are God's masterpiece. He has
created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things He planned for us
long ago." Ephesians 2:10
- He attended his Aunt Heather's surprise 30th birthday party. Well, he was there...just sleeping upstairs most of the time.
- He also supported us in Memphis while we did the Color Run...so much fun! Even though he was kept away from the colorful powder, Fisher still had blue boogers, blue hands and blue drool. Nice.
Well to say I'm amazed at how quickly he is growing is an understatement. I love being a mommy to Fisher and get such joy from watching him learn and develop each day. I really couldn't be more blessed.
Here are some more pictures from the past month of Fisher's life:
|Eating some rice cereal.|
|Still eating some rice cereal...or trying.|
|At his dedication with his Godparents, Aunt Heather & Uncle Kelly.|
|At his dedication with Pap, Gran, Nana & Papa.|
|At his dedication with Momma C & Pops.|
|At his dedication with John and Aunt Liz.|
|Visiting with (great) Aunt Rene & Uncle Rodney at Heather's 30th surprise birthday party.|
|Posing with Daddy at the Chicago Zoo.|
|Enjoying a quick visit from Nana.|
|Hanging with mommy at the hotel in Chicago.|
|Hang out time with Momma C.|
Until next time...