Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween, everyone! 


Our little lion is in bed so while the hubbs and I are hanging out waiting on trick-or-treaters I figured I'd do a quick post on a simple project I did for the holiday. My mom made Fisher this wreath for the hospital and I decided to rework it for Halloween. (Don't worry. I got permission before taking it apart and I saved all the little details for Fisher's baby book.)


Luckily, my mom used a neutral twine on the wreath so it can work for a multitude of purposes. By only using a small amount of hot glue to attach my decorations, I can easily pop off my Halloween items and replace them with the next holiday or season's theme. Here's the wreath all dressed up for Halloween:



Super easy, but totally adorable, right? Have I mentioned that I love my Cricket? Yep. Sure do. Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to do to change it up since this one will be out of date in about...uh, four hours.

Now I leave you with the cutest lion you've ever seen. 


 Until next time...
Photobucket

1 comment: