Monday, August 11, 2014

There's Another Baby on the Way: 40 Weeks Update

She's coming today!!!

At my check-up on Friday, I was dilated to a loose 3cm and was still 70% effaced. We did a membrane sweep to try to get labor started over the weekend and although I did have an increase in contractions, there wasn't anything consistent. I did lose my mucus plug yesterday so I think she'd be coming pretty soon either way, but with my increased discomfort and feelings of nausea, I don't think I could stand to wait any longer. Therefore, we headed off at 5am this morning to start inducing labor. Woohoo!

We'll update (via Facebook, I'm sure) everyone as the day goes on. Please pray for a quick, safe and healthy delivery for me and my sweet baby girl. We can't wait to meet her!

Alright, here are my FINAL pregnancy photos!




Until next time...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment