Friday, June 10, 2011

[party] "Mexican Fiesta!" Inspiration


Our good friends, Andy & Ariel, are getting married this summer so Brent and I will be hosting a coed/couples wedding shower for them in a couple weeks. I am super excited to put this together for them and I think it will be a blast for all involved. 

The theme for the shower will be  "A Mexican Fiesta!" which works perfectly since the groom is...you guessed it, Mexican. (And the bride loves the theme idea which is really all that matters.) Now that the theme has been approved, I've been drowning in spectacular party ideas that I can't wait to use. 

Here are a few of my current "Mexican Fiesta" design inspirations:

CincoDeMayo MStewart Tissue Paper Cinco de Mayo Decorations
Source

Source
It's gonna be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Especially since I'm recruiting my gal-pal, Lauren to make some yummy desserts for the gathering. I'll be sure to post pictures of the shindig once it's completed. I made my first run to the Dollar Tree today so I'm off to start prepping the decorations. Wish me luck!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Friendly Blogger to Blogger tip of the day:
    Nobody wants to read and see what you're GOING to do, they want to see what you DID do. Past tense is the key. My charge to you is to post what you actually did and we'll compare the two and see if you failed, achieved, or exceeded what you set out to do. Have a great weekend! I'm sure your son will be excited to spend some time with you! Peace out.

    ReplyDelete