Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Celebrate, Encourage, Reward

I'm off to a good start with my new business venture! (I think.) My first Thirty One Open House was a success and quite fun so I have high hopes for what's to come. 

I really hope to build this into a viable business for myself. (I've always wanted to have my own business. Although I went back and forth on what type of business that might be, this is a great option and a great learning opportunity for future endeavors.) Thirty One provides all the tools I need to succeed as long as invest my time and energy. Part of my "taking this seriously" is...



Tada...business cards! Don't I seem so much more official? 

Thirty One's mission is to "Celebrate, Encourage and Reward women by offering quality products and an outstanding opportunity to become successful business owners." I'm really excited to be a part of it. (Just ask my husband. I'm pretty sure I talk about it a little too much, but hey, isn't that a good sign?)

Anyway, if you or any one you know is interested in hosting a party or just snagging a few easy gift items, let me know! (www.mythirtyone.com/robinkee)

Until next time...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment