Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Preggers Update: 27 Weeks

We are now at 27 weeks, the final week of my second trimester. Holy cow. 
Here's the official update: 


My little man is now about 2 pounds and 14 1/2 inches in length. His brain is very active now and while his lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning (with a lot of medical help) if he was born now. Pretty amazing. My belly is obviously getting bigger and besides that, baby Neil is kicking up a storm. 

This past weekend, Brent and I visited friends in Denver (I'll post more about our trip later) and we got a picture of my 27 weeks belly compared to Christa's 35 week belly. Oh, the growth still to come...

Pretty good looking pregnant ladies, huh? Yeah, I think so.


We have our next doctor's appointment on the 27th so I'll be sure to share any new updates then. 

Until next time...
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. ahhh! I need to see you in person soon! Craziness that (like Kels would tell you) a human is growing inside of you! :) You look beautiful, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there not this weekend but next :) and ill have your Thirty One stuff. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of you two pregger ladies is adorable! And you definitely don't let being pregnant get in the way of your style. Lookin' good, sis. :)

    ReplyDelete