Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentines 2012

For Valentine's Day this year my sweet hubby bought me some snacks (frosted animal cookies & laffy-taffy...yum!) and a basket that I've been wanting for our nursery. I'm hoping to use it for either toy storage or dirty laundry in the baby's room or for diaper changing items somewhere else in the house. Honestly, I might end up with multiples. 



It will also be a perfect basket for taking some adorable newborn photos in. Can't you just imagine baby Fisher curled up inside with a blanket? I can! And luckily, my hubby has the mad photography skills to make it happen. 

Also on Valentine's Day, my diaper bag arrived in the mail and I'm in love! My parents bought it for me us. The brand is Petunia Pickle Bottom. As soon as I spotted another girl carrying this type of bag, I knew it was "the one". My lovely mother let me pick out my favorite pattern and had it sent my way. So wonderful! Take a look...

 


Needless to say, it was a good Valentine's Day.

Until next time...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment