Thursday, March 31, 2011

"That's So Wrong" Wednesday Vol. 9 (on Thursday)

I forgot my ugly picture for the week and I know you are all really broken up about it so here's two pictures for you. It may not be Wednesday, but these are pretty fabulous. 

080504a.jpg
Pictures from: UglyHousePhotos.com
080504d.jpg

I am so thankful for the Ugly House Photos website. How much do you love those pink chairs? And the blanket on the sofa...amazing. And who doesn't dream of living in a room with hot pink carpet?

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. so what I want to know is how this website gets these photos. Do you think they have a job where they meet interesting people and end up taking photos along the way - OR do you think they get folks to send in their fab design skills and these are the extra fun ones they receive?

    ReplyDelete