Monday, March 28, 2011

Changes in the LR

I have bad news. 

After spotting the adorable yellow World Market curtains, I went to order them online just to find out that they do NOT carry them in the 96" length that I needed, even though the sales person told me they did.  It was very upsetting. I was left with the big decision of whether to use the yellow curtains by adding extra of fabric to the bottom of the panels or to move on to another set of curtains. It was a big decision. Huge.

So Saturday afternoon the choice was made. 


I dig them. You?


Until next time...

9 comments:

  1. Loookin' Gooooood !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you can pull additional accents out of them if you change your mind or just want a change later... that light teal color would be beautiful as your accent too, so very versatile. Sweet! Glad you found a new set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If times get tough, you will be able to make a dress out of them. Just like Scarlett O'Hare did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, Frank! It'd be perfect for a game of hide and seek...they'd never notice me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually looks pretty good. Just can't let you get too many compliments...it might go to your head. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was about to go off on you, Mr. McGugan, but you've saved yourself. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete