Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"That's So Wrong" Wednesday Vol. 5

Are you ready for your Wrong Wednesday, kids? (You might be able to find a "That's so Right" Wednesday over at Simple Thoughts if you need it or at least a few design tips.)

Just when I think our new bathroom is a challenge, I see something like this that makes me so stinking thankful for our green tiled bathroom. 

This one I found on HGTV.com. It is obviously the "before" of one of their bathroom makeovers. Can you imagine living with this one? I think I'd have to take a sledge hammer to it.

`

I can't even imagine walking barefoot in there. Eww.

If you were house hunting, do you think you could look past this bathroom? How awesome would the rest of the house have to be for you to buy this guy?

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I'd have to budget right away from totally removing this bathroom and starting from scratch. wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ceiling is really the best part. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. didn't even see it, mom! Wow, you're so right!

    ReplyDelete