So here's the break down of our guest room plan. (Starting at the top left and moving clockwise. Try to keep up.)
- The lamp is just an inspiration cause it rocks. (Can't remember where I found it.)
- The chandelier is a homemade item featured on the funky junk interiors blog. I'm pretty much in love with it and hope to make my own.
- The headboard is another DIY project we hope to tackle. I found that one on the kara paslay designs blog. (She even teaches you how to make it. Thanks, Kara.) We will be doing the bed with all white bedding to contrast with the dark wall color.
- The pillows are actually just one pillow and its A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I'll definitely be grabbing a couple of those from Target.
- The chair my sweet hubby already bought me.
- The dresser will be painted white and will receive some fabulous new knobs. The yellow ones are in the running.
- And the paint you've already seen...on multiple blogs.
Now, if you will excuse me, I must go check as many blogs as possible to see if I've unknowingly stolen anyone's design plan.
Until next time...